Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Well, here goes nothing...

I am not much of a creative writer but I do enjoy putting my thoughts down on "paper"...I have had several people tell me that they enjoy the things I post on facebook...they tell me I should start a blog!  HA!  So, what do I do...me who has no time for life...I start a blog. 

Here's an introduction to me...Katie...wife, mom and nurse. 


I am wife to Dan...Indiana Army National Guard infantryman who is currently attending seminary to become an army chaplain. 


Mom to Grace who is 5.


Isaac who is 3.

Joy who is 8 months. 


Now you know why I have no time for life.  I am also a full time RN and work nights at a local hospital.
 
Now you really know why I have no time for life...I don't even have time for sleep.  
My life is ordinary to most, but to me it's extra ordinary...hence the title of my blog.  My plan is to blog about things that interest me...so stay tuned!  I'll blog when I can... who know, maybe I'll get good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment