Sunday, December 11, 2011

EggNog Pound Cake

I can't take the credit for this recipe, so I'll start by sharing where I got it from : EggNog Pound Cake  I love egg nog and I love pound cake...so naturally why not combine the two!  When I was reading the recipe it looked simple enough.  Here's everything you need :
 Easy enough right!  I thought so.  I decided to make it into mini loaves instead of one big loaf because I am going to give it to the neighbors with some of my homemade strawberry jam for Christmas presents.  I love to give them something homemade, to me it's more personal and I always enjoy things that others put their time and love into.  Because time is so precious to everyone and well, Love, it's the best ingredient of all!

And, of course, while I was making the pound cake I had to have a taste of the eggnog...love that stuff!  But, as you can see...I had to share it!  He likes it...just like his momma!

As I type this I can smell the yummy goodness filling my house and I can't wait to share it with my neighbors.  I hope they enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment