Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My loves...

Monday was a rough day...worked all night Sunday night into Monday morning and got no sleep until Monday night at 10 pm.  That was a rough one...but I did have a few very wonderful moments that day!  I got to go to Grace's preschool Valentine's party with her, I got to take a very good friend of mine to lunch for her birthday, I got to spend time with my mom (who helped me out tremendously!  I don't think my kids nor I would've been fed dinner had she not been there to cook it), and I got to reminisce!  What fun that was...I started a tradition when my Grace was just a wee one.  She got a HUGE bear from her daddy for her very first Valentine's day and I took her picture with it (that picture has since been lost because our hard drive crashed and we lost all of her pictures up to 15 months)!  That bear was bigger than she was, but the next year, she got bigger and then bigger and added a brother, and then they both got bigger and then they added a sister!  I decided to put them together in a collage...here it is...2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012.  I don't know why I skipped 2011...just forgot I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment